ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Ellen Panda x10 Aqua Review ♥
_
Hello everyone~!
Today I'm going to review the Ellen Panda x10 lenses in Aqua from klenspop.com~♥
This review is sponsored but nevertheless my opinion is to 100% my own.
Thanks for sending me these lenses for review purpose!!

I picked out these lenses because I really wanted to try some lenses that don't have a clean limbal ring but one that looks kinda frayed? I heard that they're suppose to look more natural and not that harsh, so why not give them a try haha. They only had them in green and aqua and since green looks horrible on me I just picked aqua haha~



I really like the new box design >.< ♥

You'll get a tweezer and a contact lens case for free





I don't know why but I kinda like this 'frayed' look these lenses have lol. It looks more natural from afar but it does look kinda odd close up~Also, these lenses aren't that opaque and will probably blend well on blue eyes!


Lenspop Ellen Pandy x10 Aqua

Price: $18.00
Manufacturer: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.2mm
B.C.: 8.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months 
Origin: Korea 


Flash
Natural Lighting

Colour/ Pattern:
I honestly don't like the colour at all because it doesn't blend in with my brown eyes at all and looks really, really unnatural and more like lenses you can wear to cosplay. I think the inner brown ring looks really weird and makes them look even more unnatural, I actually thought that they would blend in well with my eyes and make these lenses look more natural but nah~ The only thing I kinda like is this 'frayed look' hahah

Enlargement: 
They don't enlarge at all and I even feel like they make my eyes look smaller because they're lighter than my natural eyecolor. I think they're actually still about same size though maybe these lenses even make my iris bigger by 0.1mm lol~

Comfort:  
 They were like any other lenses.


Repurchase?: No, I don't like them.. maybe if they were brown or gray but otherwise no.



Thanks for reading my boring reviews haha ♥
Please leave me a comment below or follow if you haven't yet! 






Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Lizzie Bee said on May 25, 2016 at 4:51 PM  

Wow those lens look so cool! I've never seen ones with a frayed edge before, but they look really good!


Blogger michelle said on May 26, 2016 at 10:22 AM  

The Nike Roshe Run Shoe is designed with a cushy midsole and premium upper for running-inspired comfort and athletic style for everyday wear.
Nike Roshe Run Women Black Red White Mesh shoes
Nike Roshe Run Women Black White Dot Mesh shoes
Nike Roshe Run Women Blue Orange Mesh shoes
http://www.sportshoestyle.com


Blogger Mindy said on August 15, 2016 at 2:52 PM  

@Lizzie ♡: Thank you haha~ Its not that common to have lenses with this frayed look but it looks more natural imo hehe ♡

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡